Mistletoe Table Runner Class
This show-stopper makes fantastic use of the BlocLoc ruler, and you'll be amazed at the complex blocks you can create with just a few techniques! Come learn how to make this gorgeous geometric beauty, and create a stunning table runner using the Mistletoe blocks!
- Half-square triangle techniques
- BlocLoc Triangle-in-a-Square construction
- Repeating the same BlocLoc ruler techniques to create multiple blocks
- How to cut, join, and press accurately for great results and precise points!
- Since the pattern is written for a large quilt, you'll want to adapt the fabric requirements included in the pattern for the number of blocks you intend to use for your runner.
- Book: Tis Amazing, by Janna Thomas
- Rulers: BlocLoc Triangle-in-a-Square Set, BlocLoc HST, and a square-up ruler
- General sewing supplies for class (sewing machine in good working order, thread, rotary cutter and mat, rulers, iron & pressing mat, scissors/snips, pins, seam ripper, spare needles/bobbins, Best Press, Frixion pen or other marking tool)