Ruler Wrap Series
Store and carry rulers, even an 18" x 24" mat, and more in this amazing ruler wrap.
Hang it up or even fold it up to travel to class with the adjustable, detachable, padded carrying strap. It even has pockets! The mesh pockets zip closed to keep your rulers visible and in place, even when the bag is rolled up and carried.
- Bag construction techniques including zippers, binding, and pockets.
- How to work with mesh pockets and quilted/padded components
- How to include bag hardware components and construct handles and adjustable straps
- How to cut, join, and press accurately for great results
Supplies vary based on the size you choose to make. Refer to the image included for the project supplies needed for each size.
Pattern: Ruler Wrap - by Annie designs
- General sewing supplies for class (sewing machine in good working order, thread, rotary cutter and mat, rulers, iron & pressing mat, scissors/snips, pins, seam ripper, spare needles/bobbins, Best Press/Precision/Starch alternative spray, Frixion pen or other marking tool)