Basket Weave Bed Runner
This video tutorial will release at 1:30PM on SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 18.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
Jelly Roll/2.5" Strips
Creative Grids Multi-Size 6" Flying Geese & 45/90 Triangle Ruler
1 1/2 yard background fabric
1/2 yard binding fabric
1 1/2 yards backing fabric
1. Create the center octagon and corner triangles using your background fabric.
2. Create strip sets of 3 strips each and cut out triangle pieces.
3. Join triangles to center octagon using the method described in the video.
4. Complete block with 4 corner triangles. Repeat steps to create 5 more blocks.
5. Square then join blocks in two rows of three blocks. (PS - want to make a larger quilt? We recommend the Basket Weave pattern by Pam & Nicki Lintott! There's even a class coming up for that project, and it uses this octagon block!)
6. Quilt and bind your bed runner to complete your project!