Scrappy Sashiko Pouch
This video tutorial will release at 12:30PM on SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 18.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
2.5" Scrap tape
Lining Fabric (1 FQ)
Batting (We used ultrasoft fusible batting)
1. Using your fabric scraps and the scrap tape, create scrappy jelly roll strips.
2. Join the scrappy jelly roll strips to create the outside of your pouch and trim to desired size.
3. Cut lining fabric to same size as outside of pouch pieces.
4. Quilt each outside piece in a faux-sashiko stitch using monofilament thread.
5. Prepare the zipper tabs and zipper.
6. Assemble the pouch by attaching the zipper and assembling the pouch.