StripTube HST Table Runner
This video tutorial will release at 11:30AM on SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 18.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
Jelly Roll/2.5" Strips
2/3 yard background or solid fabric
1/2 yard binding fabric (or extra strips)
1 yard backing fabric
1. Sew a strip set using 3 jelly roll strips, and cut a WOF piece of background fabric the same width as your strip set.
2. Create a strip tube by sewing the background fabric to the strip set RST using 1/4" seam allowance on each long side.
3. Use the StripTube Ruler to cut triangles from the strip tube.
4. Press and trim the HST blocks to all be the same size, then join them in the arrangement of your choosing.
5. Finish your runner by quilting and backing it.